Uni Connector Route Overview
The Uni connector connects the University of Sydney to University of NSW. Students and other bike riders from the inner and eastern suburbs can continue north along Missenden Road and the Johnson Canal shared path to Jubilee Park and Rozelle Bay.
- Distance: Approximately 5 kilometres.
- Key Attractions: Universities, Sydney and NSW, Shops, bars and cafes in Newtown, Rozelle Bay and the Harbour parkland (Jubilee Park) and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
- Connects Precincts: Leichhardt, Camperdown, Newtown, Alexandria, Victoria Park and Kensington.
Currently under construction or investigation
- Botany Street: Existing shared path upgrade is in design.
- Allen Street: A separated cycleway is in design.
- Short Street: A separated cycleway is in design
- Mandible Street extension: A separated cycleway is in design.
- Mandible Street: Separated cycleway is now open.
- Bowden Street: Separated cycleway is now open.
- O’Dea Avenue: Existing shared path is under investigation for upgrade.