Park Link Route Overview
Park Link connects Sydney Park and Centennial Park linking two regional recreational facilities via schools, parks and the Danks Street art and cafe precinct.
- Distance: Approximately 6 kilometres.
- Key Attractions: Sydney Park , Danks Street cafes and galleries and Centennial Park.
- Connects Precincts: King Street, St Peters/Newtown, Alexandria, Redfern and Oxford Street.
- Sydney Park Road: Shared path is open.
- Buckland Street: Shared path is open.
- Edmund Resch Reserve: Shared path is open.
No upgrade required or planned
- Moore Park along South Dowling Street: existing shared path.
- Moore Park along Cleveland Street: existing shared path.
- Belmont Street: quiet street, with mixed traffic.