Bridge to Bridge Route Overview
The Bridge to Bridge route is open!
Bridge to Bridge connects the ANZAC Bridge to Sydney Harbour Bridge. Bike riders coming from the Inner West or the North Shore to the CBD can enjoy a journey mostly on separated cycleways linking ANZAC, Pyrmont and Harbour Bridges via the Union and Kent Street separated cycleways.
- Distance: Approximately 3 kilometres.
- Key Attractions: Union Square, the Fish Markets, ANZAC Bridge, Pyrmont Bridge, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Star Casino, Martime Museum, Darling Harbour and The Rocks.
- Connects Precincts: Harbour / CBD North, Pyrmont, and Glebe.
No upgrade required or planned
- Harbour Bridge (RMS) existing separated cycleway.
- Pyrmont Bridge (SHFA) existing shared path.
- Western Distributor (RMS) existing shared path.
- Observatory Hill: Sections of mixed traffic and shared path are now open, with some further upgrades by early 2013.
- Anzac Bridge East exit: Improvements to be constructed in 2012.