ANZAC Bridge to ANZAC Parade Route Overview
The ANZAC Bridge to ANZAC Parade route will soon create an east-west bike route, connecting the University of NSW to the inner west via the City Centre and the existing Union Street, King Street and College Street cycleways.
- Distance: Approximately 7 kilometres.
- Key Attractions: ANZAC Bridge, Union Square, the Fish Markets, Pyrmont Bridge, the Star Casino and Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, Cook and Phillip Leisure Centre, the Australian Museum, Taylor Square, Oxford Street and Centennial Park, Entertainment Quarter, SCG, Sydney Football Stadium, Moore Park Golf Course, Randwick Racecourse, University of NSW, NIDA, Prince of Wales Hospital.
- Connects Precincts: Glebe Point Road, CBD, Kings Cross, Surry Hills and Paddington.
Currently under construction or investigation
- King Street East – Clarence Street to Greens Square: Currently has no bike riding facility. Options are being investigated.
No upgrade required or planned
- Anzac Bridge (RMS): existing shared path.
- Moore Park Road: existing shared path between Anzac Parade and Greens Road on the southern side.
- Oxford Street – Taylor Square to College Street
- Pyrmont Bridge (SHFA): existing shared path.
- Western Distributor (RMS): existing shared path.
- Anzac Parade (RMS): existing shared path between Moore Park Road & Martin Road.
- Arthur Street: mixed traffic is open.
- Moore Park (Centennial Park Trust): existing shared path.
- Flinders Street: Eastern suburb connections are a priority. The City is investigating proposed upgrades along Flinders Street. Alternatives to Flinders Street are also under investigation.
- Greens Road: Currently a shoulder lane, options for a shared path are being investigated.
- Oxford Street to Greens Road: Options for a shared path are being investigated.